PDA

View Full Version : Google maps, BB maps...

snikwad
11-06-2007, 07:08 AM
forget them..

MSN live search or bust....

way easier to use than google, and a hell of a lot more features than BB maps.
its a little more difficult to get addresses from your phone book, cause u have to manually type em in as far as ive seen.
But thats not an issue for me, a use telenav for my directions and what not.

need to look up a movie and a nearby cinema, or some tacobell, just look it up in categories, select city if youre not in one of the major ones listed, type it in, and bam.

you know how google gives you a map with the lil points and u have to search one by one, no, this lists them with an address and phone number. wanna call em, want direction, roll it and click...

a friend of mine from Jamaica has another smart phone, dont remember which one but he says google maps dont work there, or the directory, but this does....
so international it is... hes the one that gave me the link. He says on his he uses voice commands to search, just press, say burger King and it spits results at him, selects and drives... that easy...

i havent figured out the voice part on my BB yet, but i love it, and promptly deleted google and BB maps after a brief tryout.

http//wls.live.com

thats what i typed into my phone to get it. im about to google it on the PC to see what else i can learn about it.