PDA

View Full Version : BB Messenger glitch with 8830

ryldup
11-06-2007, 09:13 PM
BB Messenger will deliver the message, it shows up in my inbox just fine until I get a ways into a conversation. Then it will show that there is a new comment on my Messages list, but won't show the new comment in BB Messenger. It doesn't do it all the time, just partway through a long conversation. I have to reset to show it to register, and then it deletes all of the previous conversation. Don't know if it's my BB, BB Messenger, Verizon, or a setting somewhere. Anyone else have something like this happen. It's rather annoying.

akosnitzky
11-06-2007, 09:44 PM
Wirelessly posted (Verizon 8830: BlackBerry8830/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

I will pull the battery from time-to-time.
You also have the option to reinstall the program which can be found at mobile.blackberry.com

ryldup
11-07-2007, 12:00 AM
Yeah, occasionally I'll do the ctrl-alt-del reset. It does resolve the issue. Sometimes I forget that it's going 24/7 and that it is a computer after all. My 8703 had some similar glitches that usually happened after charging. I guess I'll just have to remember to reset after charging, that should probably do it.