PDA

View Full Version : won't power on

maryf6769
11-07-2007, 03:26 PM
Hello. Forgive me if my questions seem stupid :oops: but I just received a Blackberry 7250 from eBay to replace my Treo which is falling apart. ANyway, got the BB, charged the battery and I cannot get it to turn on. I have a red flashing indicator light but nothing else. The power button does nothing. I have contacted the person who sold it and they state it powered on before they sent it. Any ideas what I am doing wrong??? Thanks

JSanders
11-07-2007, 03:48 PM
Normally the red flashing light and NOT powering on may mean the battery is NOT charged. With the BB plugged in, can you turn it on...? remove and replace the battery and what happens?

If this was an eBay purchase, you may want to return it.

maryf6769
11-07-2007, 03:54 PM
with the bb plugged in I still get nothing but the flashing indicator. I have taken the battery out and put it back in and nothing...

JSanders
11-07-2007, 04:24 PM
If you had what you KNEW in fact to be a good battery, (like drop by a VZW strore and ask them to test it on a battery there if they have one--just don;t say where it came from, just tell them you are trying to figure out if the battery is the problem or not, can they put theirs in?).