PDA

View Full Version : 8800 won't charge...

TeritaM
11-07-2007, 05:10 PM
I think I have the worst phone luck ever in the history of America and T-Mobile.

Last night I put my phone on the charger and went to bed. Today? nothing. I tried to plug it in in my car, nothing. The same with my travel charger and my usb on my computer.

I took out the battery and all that good stuff and still nothing. Anyone else have this issue? Or is it time to call in for a warranty replacement?

akosnitzky
11-07-2007, 06:05 PM
Wirelessly posted (Verizon 8830: BlackBerry8830/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Has it ever charged?

focus88844
11-07-2007, 06:37 PM
more than likely the usb port on the phone is broke, i had the same issue. contact tmobile and see if its under warranty. it happens quite frequently unfortunately to say. options, warranty exchange, seperate battery charger. it could be a bad battery, but the chances to that is slim to none.

TeritaM
11-07-2007, 08:37 PM
@<hidden> worked perfectly and charged perfectly until last night.

@<hidden> are sending me a replacement phone, they said there is nothing I can do to fix the one I have, and suggested I charge my battery in someone else's 8800. bah. if I ever get a phone that lasts me more than three months without dying or breaking I will never drink coca cola again.