PDA

View Full Version : Area Code Locations

VonnerNIX
11-07-2007, 05:28 PM
I tried searching, but didn't come up with anything relevant to my question.

I am curious if there is a program for the BB that displays the location of where an incoming call is placed from? For instance if you see an unknown number from 303 it is around Denver (Colorado). I'd be interested in knowing that is is from Colorado.

Is there some type of free application that I can use. I know I had on eon my old treo and loved it.

djm2
11-07-2007, 05:55 PM
I have heard of an app, probably mentioned in Aftermarket Software, that performs this function. Exact geographic link is not available with this program because it only references a major city in that AC. Try searching there for area codes.

davidlleroy
11-07-2007, 05:57 PM
There is a program in aftermarket software. I forget whats it's called. I had bad luck with it. It kept freezing my phone when I installed the software. I think others had better luck though. Give it a shot if you find it.

wu-wei
11-07-2007, 05:59 PM
It's called berry-a-code. Check Pint-Sized Apps (http://www.pintsizedapps.com)

VonnerNIX
11-07-2007, 06:15 PM
THANKS wu-wei. That works awesome!

dtdt
11-08-2007, 05:32 AM
Not able to download this app. How did you do it?

wu-wei
11-08-2007, 08:07 AM
Not able to download this app. How did you do it?

Hit this from your 'Berry:

http://www.pintsizedapps.com/ota/BerryaCode16.jad

rjansen3
11-08-2007, 11:26 AM
Its a great little app. Haven't noticed any reduction in battery life from the use of it either.

davidlleroy
11-08-2007, 12:39 PM
There is a program in aftermarket software. I forget whats it's called. I had bad luck with it. It kept freezing my phone when I installed the software. I think others had better luck though. Give it a shot if you find it.

First time around this program didnt work for me for whatever reaon. Seems to be working fine now. No phone crashes so far. Great app for me if it continues to work.(y)