PDA

View Full Version : Gentlemen, prepare to salivate...

iRoninTMO
06-16-2005, 06:56 PM
I have seen nothing, in person. I have seen nothing on paper. I am not a troll but I am in fact, a lameass.

that said, I have it on good authority that T-Mobile USA will be launching a new 7100 model before the end of the year.

If you doubt my sincerity, look for the matte black Motorola V3 RAZR next month or early August from the same carrier. Initially it was slated to have BB Connect on it, although I know from the NTP/RIM lawsuit, most US companies have been reluctant to add it to their offerings here (although I hear nokia has launched BB Connect products in Europe). With the recent flareup of NTP/RIM again, it could potentially hold up BB Connect.

Don't flame me, don't lambaste me. It's a Rumor Mill, here have a rumor.

Soapm
06-16-2005, 07:26 PM
Funny, my mouth is dry???

dolo
06-16-2005, 08:31 PM
I have seen nothing, in person. I have seen nothing on paper. I am not a troll but I am in fact, a lameass.

that said, I have it on good authority that T-Mobile USA will be launching a new 7100 model before the end of the year.

If you doubt my sincerity, look for the matte black Motorola V3 RAZR next month or early August from the same carrier. Initially it was slated to have BB Connect on it, although I know from the NTP/RIM lawsuit, most US companies have been reluctant to add it to their offerings here (although I hear nokia has launched BB Connect products in Europe). With the recent flareup of NTP/RIM again, it could potentially hold up BB Connect.

Don't flame me, don't lambaste me. It's a Rumor Mill, here have a rumor.

you are correct.

Pictures of this 7100 were posted by Hillstrubl on hofo. He is an NYC sales rep for tmo and has been very reliable and also very helpful to the hofo community.

basically where the device is green on the current one, it looked like a darker color, my take on it was it was black.

Regards,
dolo

blkberryboy
06-17-2005, 06:57 AM
Pictures of this 7100 were posted by Hillstrubl on hofo. He is an NYC sales rep for tmo and has been very reliable and also very helpful to the hofo community.

Could you please post the pictures here of at least a link to HOFO where we can see the pictures.

bfrye
06-17-2005, 07:00 AM
Wow... you just made me empty my bowels. Thank you. I needed that.

Dawg
06-17-2005, 07:30 AM
Wow... you just made me empty my bowels. Thank you. I needed that.

Thanks for sharing that YUCK!

spchamp1
06-17-2005, 06:18 PM
A little off topic, but I heard that Cingular is going to have exclusive on the Black RAZR. T-Mobile and Verizon are scheduled to carry the RAZR, but I heard that it will be the one that Cingular has now. When that does happen, Cingular is supposed to discontinue the gun metal grey, and carry the Black RAZR. In regards to the new BB 71xx, I heard that it is supposed to carry the EDGE data technology as well. Anyone know any truth to that?

dolo
06-17-2005, 07:52 PM
Could you please post the pictures here of at least a link to HOFO where we can see the pictures.

it's a picture showing multiple units phones scheduled for tmobile laid out.
commercialized unfortunately.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=656090

take it for what it's worth.

Regards,
dolo

finch
06-17-2005, 09:06 PM
That's it? Looks the same as the 7100r on the Rogers Wireless network.

corey@12mile
06-18-2005, 08:16 AM
Maybe TMO and Rogers are both doing form factor swaps... in opposite directions. Which is hard to understand for TMO because when they did the numbers for the production run for RIM, they sold in 3 days what they thought would last for the quarter with the 7100's. The 7100t has been extremely successful.

cd.