PDA

View Full Version : Flashed a new OS - Now missing MMS Option

parasonic
11-09-2007, 10:17 AM
Hello all,

One of my fellow workers was having problems with his 7100i. His handheld locked up whenever he tried to type an email or text message or would pop up an error message asking to reboot. I wiped the OS off his handheld with JL_CMDR and then reloaded the latest OS installed from 100iEFS_PBr4.1.0_rel525_PL2.1.0.46_A4.1.0.376_Nextel.exe

Everything is working perfectly now, but the user now no longer has the option to send MMS messages when he clicks the scroll wheel on a contact. He was previously using this option every day. We are on the Sprint/Nextel network. Does anyone have any ideas on this? I haven't been able to find anything through a search, but I did try resending the service books through BlackBerry Manager.

Thanks a bunch.

Dawg
11-09-2007, 10:31 AM
Hello all,

One of my fellow workers was having problems with his 7100i. His handheld locked up whenever he tried to type an email or text message or would pop up an error message asking to reboot. I wiped the OS off his handheld with JL_CMDR and then reloaded the latest OS installed from 100iEFS_PBr4.1.0_rel525_PL2.1.0.46_A4.1.0.376_Nextel.exe

Everything is working perfectly now, but the user now no longer has the option to send MMS messages when he clicks the scroll wheel on a contact. He was previously using this option every day. We are on the Sprint/Nextel network. Does anyone have any ideas on this? I haven't been able to find anything through a search, but I did try resending the service books through BlackBerry Manager.

Thanks a bunch.

resend service books

parasonic
11-09-2007, 11:23 AM
Hello all,

Thanks a bunch.

resend service books ...

Dawg
11-09-2007, 04:52 PM

sorry i didnt read the entire thing my bad