PDA

View Full Version : Shield Zone Body covers?

kovalchuk71
11-10-2007, 12:13 AM
Is there anywhere to get these besides the webiste? I hear there is a delay or something with them so they dont ship out immediately. Are there any other sites that have them in hand and will ship immediately? I just got a 8310 and want one for it. Thanks guys!

Chris

John Clark
11-10-2007, 12:22 AM
You can get the same stuff from Best Skins Ever Home Page (http://www.bestskinsever.com)

Shieldzone takes weeks to get. Service has gone downhill since they got bought out a while back. Good product but takes too long to get, IMO.

kovalchuk71
11-10-2007, 12:27 AM
Oh ok. Because I just bought the DLU ones and they sucked. The pieces did not even fit correctly. Are the best skins ever good? Do they fit the phone properly?

John Clark
11-10-2007, 12:28 AM
Yes, many here have been very satisfied. The main difference is that the BSE ones don't come with the many smaller side pieces that the Shieldzone ones come with. BSE just covers the main portions of the BB. It's the same material, though.

kovalchuk71
11-10-2007, 12:32 AM
Sounds great. I did not want the rubber sides covered anyway, but with the DLU ones, they had to be covered. Thanks John!

MadDog_
11-10-2007, 01:18 AM
I have BSE on my 8310. It covers ALL of the of the plastic, none of the rubber. It comes in 6 pieces; screen, back, sides (2), 2 pieces for area around mic./battery lock. The only place that isn't covered is the space between keys.

It fits great. I'm VERY pleased with it. I think that's why they call it BEST. ;-)

The other thing is that without the skin, smudges would be EVERYWHERE on the plastic. With the BSE, they're greatly minimized, if not eliminated. The only choice as far as I'm concerned.

tobyw
11-10-2007, 04:39 PM
I used to have to Invisible Shields but changed to BSE. Quick international delivery and I found them easier to put on with soapy water than the invisible shield spray. Was happy enough to get another BSE for my iPod.

kooqeem0nsta
11-12-2007, 03:34 PM
I just received a BSE Skin for my Curve (advice from this site), and I must say for the price of this product ($7), I am thoroughly impressed. I should also say I've never seen or used a Shieldzone product before.

kovalchuk71
11-13-2007, 03:35 PM
Does anyone know if Sheild Zone or whomever else you buy the protectors from can install them for you?

monkeypaw
11-13-2007, 04:08 PM
For a similar product to Shield Zone that covers the rubber, there's a company called BodyGuardz. Also based in Utah. I used regular shipping and to Los Angeles it took 2 days. Ordered on Sunday, so basically Monday, and they got to me on Wednesday.

BodyGuardz - Scratch-Proof Transparent Protective Skins for Mobile Devices (http://www.bodyguardz.com/)

$25, so more expensive than BSE, but you do get 2 sets (3 screen protectors). That warranty with ShieldZone wasn't too appealing, but now that I probably have to warranty my Curve, I'm losing one set.

Next set I'll probably go with BSE. I kinda like that the rubber grips get dark black and shiny with the Bodyguardz, but BSE is so much cheaper.

kovalchuk71
11-13-2007, 05:14 PM
For a similar product to Shield Zone that covers the rubber, there's a company called BodyGuardz. Also based in Utah. I used regular shipping and to Los Angeles it took 2 days. Ordered on Sunday, so basically Monday, and they got to me on Wednesday.

BodyGuardz - Scratch-Proof Transparent Protective Skins for Mobile Devices (http://www.bodyguardz.com/)

$25, so more expensive than BSE, but you do get 2 sets (3 screen protectors). That warranty with ShieldZone wasn't too appealing, but now that I probably have to warranty my Curve, I'm losing one set.

Next set I'll probably go with BSE. I kinda like that the rubber grips get dark black and shiny with the Bodyguardz, but BSE is so much cheaper.

It also caused me hell. The pieces didnt seem to fit right and I am returning them. Just a heads up.

kovalchuk71
11-19-2007, 08:38 PM
Just want to add, I talked to NLU (bodyguardz) and explained my problem, and they gave me a new one and let me send it to them to install. Great Service!

SheepDog
11-19-2007, 09:05 PM
Just want to add, I talked to NLU (bodyguardz) and explained my problem, and they gave me a new one and let me send it to them to install. Great Service!

You sent your BB to a vendor? In the mail?

OMG. and you got the BB back? In decent shape even?

wow you are trusting with your BB. I would never do that!