PDA

View Full Version : Hard reset? Missing programs? 8703e

loganpyle
11-10-2007, 06:11 PM
I received my replacement 8703e today, and hooked it up to my compter to restore all of my data. However, now my Browser icon is gone (not hidden) as well as my email options icon. My front key (browser) also does not work now. I'm wanting to just completely wipe everything on my phone, but the booklets that came with, and the manual online tell me nothing.

Thanks!

jeremyckitching
11-10-2007, 07:50 PM
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry 8700g: BlackBerry8320/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

I think you need to first register your device. Go to Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table and then register on one of the tables. Then resend the service books to the device.
As for the middle convenience key you need to configure that by going to Options > Screen/Keyboard.

Dawg
11-10-2007, 07:52 PM
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry 8700g: BlackBerry8320/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

I think you need to first register your device. Go to Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table and then register on one of the tables. Then resend the service books to the device.
As for the middle convenience key you need to configure that by going to Options > Screen/Keyboard.

Agree