PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with BWC and 2 units....Please help...done search as well

nv00021
06-20-2005, 12:04 AM
I would really appreciate any thoughts someone might have on this issue I am having.

I just purchased a 7100v and activated it to work on the ROGERS network in Toronto. When I set up the web client, I used (by mistake) the same user name as I have set up for my Telus 7520.

Here is where the problems start. I synched the 7100v with my Outlook and everything seemed to be fine.....but I noticed that the 7520 was no longer getting any email?????

I went in to the Telus BWC and all the settings were OK. I decided to delete the email account that was set-up and re-enter it as my default email. Sure enough the email was back on the 7520 BB... BUT now the 7100v is without email!!!!

I then went into the Rogers WBC and did the exact same and deleted the email account and then re assigned it and sure enough....I was now getting mail on the 7100v and the 7520 was getting nothing.

So my question is the you guys, if anyone has run into a such a problem before and any suggestions or solutions that.

My guess is that the problem is stemming from having to account on the BWC that both have the same sign on word. On is NJV@<hidden> and the other is NJV@<hidden>

Any help would be appreciated
NJV