PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry Enterprise Server - Public Calenders

Netexperts
11-22-2007, 08:44 AM
Hi Guys,

New to this so please excuse me.
I've had a look through the forums but (unless i missed it) can't find the solution.
We've got users on Pearl 8100s on Vodafone running under Exchange from a BES.
They use Public calenders in Exchange instead of their private ones as they need to see and add to each other calenders. When the desktop managers were put on originally they automatically sync with the private calender. I know how to change it to pick up the public calender but is there a way of doing this for all the devices from the server instead of having to go around each PC and also is there a way (server or each PC) of viewing more than one calender like you can in the public calenders in Outlook?

Thanks in advance.

bertiebassett
11-22-2007, 09:00 AM
Hi Guys,

New to this so please excuse me.
I've had a look through the forums but (unless i missed it) can't find the solution.
We've got users on Pearl 8100s on Vodafone running under Exchange from a BES.
They use Public calenders in Exchange instead of their private ones as they need to see and add to each other calenders. When the desktop managers were put on originally they automatically sync with the private calender. I know how to change it to pick up the public calender but is there a way of doing this for all the devices from the server instead of having to go around each PC

Not that I'm aware of - it would be seen as an 'end-user' setting, so it's down to the end user to change/select etc.

and also is there a way (server or each PC) of viewing more than one calender like you can in the public calenders in Outlook?

No.
BES's view of the world is one user, one mailbox, one calendar.

Cheers
bb