PDA

View Full Version : BB 8830 and Bluetooth Devices: Suggestions

JJ121
12-06-2007, 12:04 PM
I'm trying to grab a few bluetooth devices for Christmas from friends and family for my 8830. I've never really been real big on bluetooth so looking for some suggestions. I have a bluetooth earpiece that works great so far so that is taken care of. What I'm looking for our items to make my life a little easier. I've just noticed on my BB that Verizon now offers the VZNavigator for it when I decide to upgrade my BB. I'm trying to decide what would be easier, that or a Bluetooth GPS Puck. I have no experience with BB Maps or any other navigational software so I'm not sure which way to go. Money isn't any worry, my company is paying for it whichever way I go since I need the GPS for traveling a lot. That just want me to get what is more reliable. Second thing is possibly a speaker phone attachment for use in the car. Again, bluetooth and possibly something small that will attach to my visor for when I have multiple parties in my car that need to be in on the same call I am.

Like I said, I'm new to most of these items and very new to BB. Just figured this would be a good place to get some suggestions from other users who have tried these out.

Thanks in advance!

And this possibly could be in the wrong forum, if so let me know, figured that I would ask others that have the same model phone I do though.

Demon
12-06-2007, 02:11 PM
I have the following bluetooth devices....
BluBug - bluetooth speaker phone, works great. I leave it on my visor.
Motorola S9 - Great stereo bluetooth headphones
Motorola H700 - Headset, very easy to pair and unpair, small, great battery life