PDA

View Full Version : any other way than email to extract?

ChooChoo
12-18-2007, 08:38 PM
If you can follow this a little. I have a digitizer that has a USB port. I have a card reader from USB to microSD. So now, I have my file inside of the BB. Everything is good so far. The EASIEST way to get this file to my employee is email. However, the IT guy at our shop couldn't screw in a lightbulb without hurting himself. Our email is a joke. Most get through, but the one email that doesn't is important.

I need to make sure the guy on the other end gets the file and gets it quickly. I would like to know if there is a way to get my data, that is on my SD chip, and post it or send it somehow in an easier fashion that I know he'll get the file. I've thought of IM, FTP, I even set up a private forum on my website to post, but I can't post files from my BB.

Is there a program that does this out there? Or better ideas? Am I SOOL?

JSanders
12-18-2007, 08:54 PM
Wirelessly posted (8800: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0) BlackBerry8310/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Well, I wonder why it doesn't send? According to what kind of file it is, and what the user has (another BlackBerry?) email, BBMessenger are choices. JiveTalk will also transfer some files.

ChooChoo
12-19-2007, 06:26 AM
it sends fine. I'm sending it into our shop. The email problem is with our shop email system. It blows. Files get routed all over the world, filtered and disappear into space.

Is this the only way to get a file off of the sd card though? Can you upload to an IM or post to like a forum?