PDA

View Full Version : move file from card to intrernal memory

monkey3ddd
12-21-2007, 10:05 AM
I've got a C64 emulator loaded on my 8830, it's JME c64. I try to load a disk image and it starts looking and I suspect it is looking on the internal memory and not my flash card where the disk image resides.

anyone else get this working?

thx

jsntrenkler
12-21-2007, 11:05 AM
Hmmm, I will have to check it out .. Funny how a Commodore will now fit in your pocket. Gotta love technology.

monkey3ddd
12-21-2007, 12:13 PM
Hmmm, I will have to check it out .. Funny how a Commodore will now fit in your pocket. Gotta love technology.

Well more importantly, how M.U.L.E. will fit in a pocket...

:smile:

jtreeves
12-21-2007, 02:20 PM
I think this is related to an issue I researched yesterday - not being able to see my SD card in Media Manager. I searched "media manager media card" and found this:
---------------------------------------------------
Try This I just founded in other POST

The reason that the Micro SD card is not showing up in the Roxio Media Manager is all tied to the PC not mounting the micro card properly inside Windows (*I should have guessed, it's another 'windoze' thing - sorry for the previous slamming, ROXIO).

My Micro SD card had an assignmet of F: for the drive mount (the letter the card uses to mount to your computer, i.e. C: is normally your hard drive). I already had something assigned to that letter, so the drive simply didn't show up -- with no obvious reason why...

I'm sure this one solution will probably resolve numerous related issues that people are experiencing.

SO--

If formatting and then adjusting the Mass Storage Device settings on your bb doesn't do the trick, then try this:

1) Go to the Control Panel and open Administrative tools>Computer Management

2) Select Storage>Disk Management

3) Select the 'Blackberry' Volume (you should be able to see it if it is formatted and healthy)

4) Right click on the Blackberry Volume and select "Change Drive Letter and Paths.."

6) Change it to the drive letter of your choice (make sure something else isn't already using the same letter)

7) When done, might need to unplug (unmount) your card or BB from the PC and plug it back in again.

You can now access everything within the Roxio Media Manager, given the SD card is mounting properly.

monkey3ddd
12-21-2007, 04:23 PM
Ok i feel stupid now. I got the program to find it on my sd card, but man it runs slooooooow. Anyone else get JME 64 to run well?