PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!! BB Video Creator

chpprsinc
12-24-2007, 12:27 PM
Challange
I am in need of a BB geek or some smart users. The funny thing about this help request is I already converted 2 freakin movies and successfully put them on my Blackberry Curve. I'm using the Blackberry Video Creator you know the free one for the 8800/Pearl? I cannot get this software to work as hard as I try. I am getting stuck on stitching the VOB files together. The tab says check here to open DVD options. I click it and then open DVD. I click all the VOB files: THEN WHAT????

This is what I've been doing:
1)I've been counting how many VOB files are on the DVD then type in the little box 1-24 for ex(I'm probably not doing this right but in any case thats what I thoughI was supposed to do)
2)Then increase my lame and choose my resolution,
3)even specify input and output.
4)The Mendcoder fails!
5)It rus through and then just sits there nothing happens.
6)In the past I saw it run through and the continuous files run constantly through the window.

It would be awesome if I could get like a walkthrough from one of you. That would be the best help, but any assistance you guys could provide would be really appreciated man.
I've purchased the Aimerisoft DVD to Blackberry encoder for 15 bucks and it sucks, This free Blackberry Video Creator is much better in my opinion.

Also can you get rid of the Black Cinematic bars with this software or is that pushing it. Thanks to anyone that can tackle this. Trust me there is nothing out there on the net that walks you through this BB Video Creator. I feel dumb.:oops: