PDA

View Full Version : Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard

matt100psi
01-03-2008, 04:39 PM
I know there was a whole thread devoted to a review of this for the 8100, but it's apparently closed for replies. I just wondered if anyone using this can tell me if the screen guard moves around when you try to clean it off (like wipe of grease with your shirt, etc.), since it's only attached by static. Also, does it ever fall off accidentally?

Thanks,
Matt

jmagbita
01-19-2008, 03:40 AM
i had the same concern about it moving around since it says that it is held on by static alone.. but i've had it on for about a week now and i think it is a great screen protector.. it does not seem like it is only held on by static, seems more like a normal adhesive type of protector. and they are cut to the exact size of the screen..

you can't even tell it is on there! i highly recommend this screen protector

SheepDog
01-20-2008, 08:58 PM
I tried it and it would not install well for me. I had to take it off. waste of my money.

hotburnttoast
01-22-2008, 04:50 PM
I tried it and it would not install well for me. I had to take it off. waste of my money.

Samehere worthless piece of garbage :x

Rainbowtyedye
01-22-2008, 09:35 PM
I bought one for my 8830 and my boyfriends Treo 750wx and they both installed easily and fit well. They feel secure, even on the 8830 that doesn't have a lip around the screen. I even rubbed my fingers on the edge of the protector and it doesn't curl up. Great product, well worth the money. If I purchased it on eBay I would have given it a "A++++++, great item, would buy from again".

seidioseidio
01-23-2008, 01:33 PM

Samehere worthless piece of garbage :x

I'm sorry you had problems with the installation of your screen protectors. If you'd like to try again, please email me at forum@<hidden> and I'll send you replacements. I can also send you some tips on installation.

Thanks,