PDA

View Full Version : Outlook Calendar synchronization

Carew
01-16-2008, 10:10 PM
Hi,

I am a new user of a BlackBerry 8830 and i've got a weird problem ?

In fact, when i did my first synchronization with Outlook 2003, all my appointment from the outlook calendar as being transferred to my BB 8830 like it should be.

The day after, i have made some new appointment into the BB and also into my Outlook, so i did a second synchronization......BUT ?????

All the data as being transferred into the BB, but all appointments as disappear into my Outlook ?????

If i do another sync between both, everything seems to working fine, but still nothing into Outlook ?

My life is in my agenda, so i need absolutely to getting back this information into Outlook.

I did tried to transfer the BB data into Outlook 2007, but doesn't work either.

So, does someone as an answer for me ?

Carew....:cry:

larryf
01-16-2008, 11:02 PM
Dear Carew,
I would open Desktop Manager and connect you blackberry. Click on the Synchronize icon and then make sure that the synchronize organizer data box is checked. Next open the Configuration tab and click on the Configure Sync box; then make sure that the calendar box is checked and the the sync arrows to Microsoft Outlook are in both directions; if not, you can do this by highlighting the calendar, clicking the choose button and then making sure that both Microsoft Outlook is highlighted and that, below, in the Operation section you click on the synchronize button.
Good Luck,
LarryF