PDA

View Full Version : More Than One Bluetooth Headset

newshutr
01-18-2008, 09:26 PM
I didn't see this in the FAQ but there's so much good info, I probably missed it..

Is it possible to have two different bluetooth headsets enabled on the 8703e? They're not active at the same time. I have a Jabra already enabled but I found my Motorola and I'm having a hard time getting it to sync with the BB.

Thanks in advance..

penguin3107
01-18-2008, 09:27 PM
You can pair as many headsets as you want.
As you've said... only one can be in use at a time.

newshutr
01-18-2008, 09:32 PM
I appreciate the info. I guess my Motorola is too old to sync.

authentic8
01-29-2008, 10:51 AM
You can pair as many headsets as you want.
As you've said... only one can be in use at a time.

Shouldn't it be possible to pair and use multiple devices at the same time? I mean, they do power themselves right? I guess maybe there would be complications with pairing software but I always imagine that BT devices are receiving like radios???

penguin3107
01-29-2008, 11:29 AM
Shouldn't it be possible to pair and use multiple devices at the same time? I mean, they do power themselves right? I guess maybe there would be complications with pairing software but I always imagine that BT devices are receiving like radios???

I'm not sure how much clearer I can be... but I'll try.
You can only have one bluetooth headset active at a time.
You can pair as many as you want... but only use one at a time.

You can keep guessing and imagining whatever you'd like... but it won't change the fact that you can only use 1 bluetooth headset at a time.

authentic8
01-30-2008, 09:40 PM
I disagree on this. I'll have to do some research. I remember hearing something about "multicasting" or some such thing. Maybe it is not possible yet.