PDA

View Full Version : Filing Messages on My Curve 8320 for TMobile

BBMom
01-18-2008, 10:38 PM
Help a Newbie, please.

I am using a Curve 8320 TMobile. I have no option to file messages on my BB. I use a Mac and Pocketday to organize my calendar etc. What is the porblem here and how can I create folders -- read, saved, work, personal, etc. Thanks, BBMom:cry: :x

John Clark
01-18-2008, 11:35 PM
You can't file messages on the BB like that. You can "save" messages and they will go to a "saved messages" folder but that's about it.

rambo47
01-19-2008, 08:04 AM
Third party apps like RexWireless' IdeaMatrix (http://www.rexwireless.com/individuals-imx.php) lets you "inject" an email, in memo form but with full headers, into folders you can customize. They have a demo period and a video on their web site that shows the features and how to use it. Simple to use, powerful, and will do what you want.

fei2010
01-19-2008, 11:21 AM
You can't file messages on the BB like that. You can "save" messages and they will go to a "saved messages" folder but that's about it.

I set to keep my emails for 2 months. Does the saved emails kept in bb forever? or subject to 2 months too?

Is there a way set the bb to keep all emails to SD cards? that way I never need to delete them.

rambo47
01-19-2008, 12:06 PM
As of now, email cannot be stored on the card, only in the internal memory. If you mark a message as saved, it will remain until you delete it manually. The two month time period does not apply.