PDA

View Full Version : receiving email issue on my webmail using blackberry

xlink808
01-21-2008, 02:22 AM
Hi,

I have receiving email issue on my webmail . I tried to send an email from the blackberry to the blackberry it self. However, I can receive it at the blackberry but not at the webmail. I have select “leave message” option as well. Please advice. Thanks in advance.

BR,
Alex

hudres
01-21-2008, 12:07 PM
Hi,

I have receiving email issue on my webmail . I tried to send an email from the blackberry to the blackberry it self. However, I can receive it at the blackberry but not at the webmail. I have select “leave message” option as well. Please advice. Thanks in advance.

BR,
Alex

Set the BIS Webmail to send a copy of the message to another e-mail address. I do this tocopy all my BB e-mail transmissions to my main server so that I have a record of all e-mails sent from the BB. 73

aiharkness
01-22-2008, 07:53 AM
If I understand the OP correctly, and I'm not sure I do, I agree with hudres: In the BIS setup for your blackberry.net address, set a BCC address, and email sent from the blackberry will be bcc'd to that address. Likewise, if desired, do that for all the BIS email accounts, and anything sent from the blackberry, regardless of which sent from address, will be bcc'd.