PDA

View Full Version : BB 7250 and Motorola Bluetooth H350

southerngirl
01-27-2008, 07:35 PM
I just purchased Motorola Bluetooth H350 headset to use with my blackberry. I was able to pair it up easily. However when I go to answer calls on my BB while I have the bluetooth enabled I have to press enter on my phone and then use the headset. I should be able to press the call button on the headset and it connect to the call but it doesnt. Is there something else I have to do to get the bluetooth to work besides going to Options - bluetooth - then pairing the device?? Id greatly appreciate any help I can get!

daniel.semmler
01-28-2008, 09:05 PM
Complete the following steps:
• Enable Bluetooth > Select: Add Device > When device is paired with your BlackBerry Device > Select: Enable Device at which point your LED light will be Blue and your Bluetooth Icon will appear on your Home Screen.
• When you receive or make a call you can press your Bluetooth device to have your device open to hear.
• If you select “Turn Bluetooth Off” this will disable your ear piece. You must “Turn Bluetooth On” from the home screen and then click the tracking wheel to Enable Device.