PDA

View Full Version : WoldMate Problem. Anyone Using It?

kvozel
01-28-2008, 10:50 AM
I installed the free version of WorldMate, and am impressed with its possibilities. However, I'm having problems with the basics. Even though WorldMate claims to have support for confirmations from Avis and Delta, both of these do not work for me. When I am in Outlook and highlight the email confirmation from one of these, I click the "Export Item" on the WorldMate tool bar, and shortly thereafter I receive an email that the item is not supported.

What gives? Anyone else have this issue?

bdbrown1
01-28-2008, 11:29 AM
I use Worldmate every day and have been able to sync my Delta, American, and other airlines, along with Budget Car Rental without any problem.

Worldmate offers great customer service. Get in touch with them and see what you are doing wrong.

joju58
01-30-2008, 01:01 AM
i had WorldMate Pro last year, and a few weeks ago it was expired, when i try to renew again, only option i found is WorldMate Live Gold memberhip for 1 year subscription $99.00 which is way too expensive for me but my business really needs this application ( I'm a limousine driver in NYC ) i need to track flights, actually this what i need from application and also i check weather, so i purchased this from Handango and get unlock key, but after days using i got a message im my BlackBerry what my trial period is expired, and gives me option to upgrade(to purchase again), i cant find a way to type that unlock key in my Blackberry, please help me guys what i should do, also i send several email to their support people but no success, thank you J

kvozel
01-30-2008, 10:40 AM
Worldmate offers great customer service. Get in touch with them and see what you are doing wrong.

Great customer service seems to be lacking these days. :razz:

I have sent emails, and filled out their online forms, and have not received a response from either. I also cannot find any phone number to call. Any support contact info would be great. I'm just seconds away from chit canning what looks to be a decent tool.

Keith

Teledatageek
01-30-2008, 10:51 AM
Great customer service seems to be lacking these days. :razz:

I have sent emails, and filled out their online forms, and have not received a response from either. I also cannot find any phone number to call. Any support contact info would be great. I'm just seconds away from chit canning what looks to be a decent tool.

Keith

Same thought here. Nice program but I could never get them to respond to e-mails even when I did the trial Gold membership. I finally gave up and started using TripIt for my needs. They also claim to be doing some BB work that will be out soon.

RobM
02-06-2008, 01:24 AM
It looked like a great product and idea, but I just dont travel that much anymore to use it

joju58
02-06-2008, 01:57 AM
finally i got respond from their customer service today and they did helped me, all the futures works fine in my Worldmate live application

bjchantry
02-06-2008, 06:35 AM
finally i got respond from their customer service today and they did helped me, all the futures works fine in my Worldmate live application

Glad you got the help, be sure to upgrade to the newest version just posted today.

Mods, I think this thread should be moved to Aftermarket Software.;-)

AlbertoM
02-06-2008, 04:30 PM
Yeah, I upgraded two days ago and it is doing the same. Failing to find a module. What was the answer? :?