PDA

View Full Version : 7100i question

dolph2888
01-28-2008, 03:06 PM
Actually two questions . . . . .

1. Is there any software out there that any of you know about that will allow a user to open a microsoft office attachment through their bb as oppose to their pc.

2. Also, what's the best or easiest way to transfer contacts from one bb to another. I have a user that wants to create a master sim for his division with contacts that each person having a bb will need. Is there any software out there for this type of thing.

Thanks for all the help!

JSanders
01-28-2008, 03:12 PM
1. Yes, to open AND edit? eOffice, from Dynoplex
To open and ONLY view? BeamBerry - View, Print, Store BlackBerry e-mail attachments (http://www.beamberry.com)

2. You would be wise to check into using Restore Advanced and simply restoring the Address Book database to each BB. If you were using BES, it would be completely different, are you?

dolph2888
01-30-2008, 10:16 AM
Yea i have a BES, im getting ready to upgrade BB Manager from 4.1.3 to 4.1.4 which i was told would solve the problem with recieving office attachments. This is gonna take down my users for a couple of hours though so i have to do it on the weekend. I have about 300 users on this bes and ive run out of licenses so i have to get those before i can do the upgrade. Sorry, u probably didnt want to know all of that!!!! lol lol