PDA

View Full Version : 8820 Web page problems.....

bmann
02-01-2008, 12:06 AM
Just got a BB 8820. Internet works great with no problems getting links to any pages. Though, when I go to a certain website that I have to login to, I enter username and password with no problems. As soon as I hit the "GO" button to login, nothing happens. It is like it is a dead key. Tried changing browsers and different websites and no luck. I did try it on a friends pearl and it worked with no problems. No special certificates for the website or security, just a simple Mobile device website. Any suggestions????

Thanks

jeremyckitching
02-01-2008, 12:09 AM
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry 8100: BlackBerry8100/4.2.1 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

I wonder if your friend's Pearl had the JavaScript option enabled. Compare the browser settings by going to Browser > Options > Browser Configuration.

bmann
02-01-2008, 12:13 AM
yeah, I do have Javascript on. It prompts you to turn it on as soon as you go to the website. I appreciate the quick response though....

bmann
02-01-2008, 12:15 AM
The website is http://wirless.pfm.us/cnl If you would like to load it and just see if the keys will at least give you an invalid login, you would be ahead of me. If that happens I can see what you have turned on to make it work. Let me know what you think. Thanks

wingrider78
02-01-2008, 12:42 AM
I am getting an "Error: Invalid username/password" when I try to log in to that site on my 8700g (tmo)

and it's "wireless" not "wirless" for anyone else who is going to try it out for bmann

bmann
02-01-2008, 12:47 AM
Thanks wingrider.....And sorry about the mis-spelling, trying to type too fast....It obviously works for you and I just got the BB today, so not too experienced on what I have don't have active. It is frustrating because everyone else seems to be able to access this, but not me. Thanks for the help.