PDA

View Full Version : Desktop Manager Calender

Masood_anwar
02-07-2008, 06:12 AM
Hi All

The wonderful world of blacberry is stiring up new troubles.

I have two blackberrys. I was initially on an 02 tarfiff and swapped to a T-Mobile Tariff. I looking to cancel my 02 but wanted to copy the address book and calender to my new device.

I have only two contacts in my new blackberry so have done a restore and overwritten the address book. The problem is with the calender!. I need to transfer over the calender from my old device to my new device without overwriting the calender!

I have tried to run the switch device wizard using desktop manager on a different blackberry device to test and that overwrites the calender.

To wrap it up
I have two devices One on BIS and one on BES
Transfering calender from BIS device to BES device handset without overwriting the BES Calender.

Thanks In advance

John Gabrikh
02-07-2008, 07:16 AM
Hi All

The wonderful world of blacberry is stiring up new troubles.

I have two blackberrys. I was initially on an 02 tarfiff and swapped to a T-Mobile Tariff. I looking to cancel my 02 but wanted to copy the address book and calender to my new device.

I have only two contacts in my new blackberry so have done a restore and overwritten the address book. The problem is with the calender!. I need to transfer over the calender from my old device to my new device without overwriting the calender!

I have tried to run the switch device wizard using desktop manager on a different blackberry device to test and that overwrites the calender.

To wrap it up
I have two devices One on BIS and one on BES
Transfering calender from BIS device to BES device handset without overwriting the BES Calender.

Thanks In advance

Check the below link, sure this can help!!

Handheld Issues - BlackBerry (http://www.companionlink.com/support/bb.html)