PDA

View Full Version : BB autodeleting emails

silverbullet
02-08-2008, 12:47 PM
HELP this newbie!

I have set the BB to keep my emails forever, but I am noticing that the emails are automatically being deleted from the handset. They are still on my BES/desktop outlook. I organize my emails on outlook and file them into different folders. The folders show up on the BB, but not all the emails are there. The earliest ones are always gone. I only have about a 1 month buffer on the BB

Why is this happening? How can I prevent this? What if I am on the road and need info from an email that I know is on my desktop BUT no longer on the BB. How do I get this back?

Thatzmister2u
02-08-2008, 12:50 PM
HELP this newbie!

I have set the BB to keep my emails forever, but I am noticing that the emails are automatically being deleted from the handset. They are still on my BES/desktop outlook. I organize my emails on outlook and file them into different folders. The folders show up on the BB, but not all the emails are there. The earliest ones are always gone. I only have about a 1 month buffer on the BB

Why is this happening? How can I prevent this? What if I am on the road and need info from an email that I know is on my desktop BUT no longer on the BB. How do I get this back?

Might be this:

http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-blackberry-discussion/116396-managing-your-bb-memory-lost-call-logs-sms.html