PDA

View Full Version : Suretype OFF

artsigirl
02-12-2008, 03:13 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to shut off suretype permanently?

Thanks for any help.:smile:

JSanders
02-12-2008, 03:15 PM
Options > Languages > Input Method.

ezrunner
02-12-2008, 03:17 PM
Why ya wanna do that?

I love suretype!! works so nice. I do know some who just can't get into it. I was same way at first but now I fly on the suretype

jberg29
02-12-2008, 03:52 PM
If you haven't already, I would recommend using the suretype for at least two weeks to get used to it. I have shared that with many users and they are much happier after the two weeks of getting familiar with it.

itsj
02-12-2008, 03:54 PM
If you haven't already, I would recommend using the suretype for at least two weeks to get used to it. I have shared that with many users and they are much happier after the two weeks of getting familiar with it.

very true i am always three days with my new 8130 and already enjoying the suretype, which i had great doubts about, i think i will be sticking to it as well. don't look at the screen while typing was the best advice i have read.

Tangocore
02-12-2008, 04:15 PM
I have a curve but if I had a pearl the suretype would be off for one major reason--> I switch between french and english like 5 times in the same sentence so suretype would be going so crazy the pearl would overheat

itsj
02-12-2008, 04:17 PM
I have a curve but if I had a pearl the suretype would be off for one major reason--> I switch between french and english like 5 times in the same sentence so suretype would be going so crazy the pearl would overheat

we we

bankrate
02-13-2008, 11:19 PM
Is there a way to change from suretype to Multitap without going to the menu and selecting enable multitap?