PDA

View Full Version : Chat with Visitor from your WebSite using Blackberry device - it is possible

lirank
02-13-2008, 04:35 PM
Hello,

i am currently registered with live2support.com, they allow me to chat with visitors that visit my website, I want to know if there is any service that is compatable with blackberry? I want to be able to chat with my clients on the go, when i am away from my computer, they will help to my business very much, is there such device? can i do it via blackberry? please advise.

Sith_Apprentice
02-13-2008, 05:05 PM
how is the chat conducted? if it is javascript based you should be able to. and welcome to the forums

markhutchison
02-13-2008, 09:06 PM
It's unlikely that you'll be able to directly set up a chat through live2support on your BlackBerry. As Sith has mentioned the BlackBerry devices do support a simple set of JavaScript commands, however, for live chat you would probably need something more dynamic like AJAX, Java or Flash support (none of which will work on the BlackBerry).

One simple work around would be to have offline support requests emailed to your BlackBerry. You could then simply email back and forth with the person who has requested support.

lirank
02-15-2008, 07:50 PM
how do i do it??