PDA

View Full Version : Browser startup behavior

SOSully
02-18-2008, 09:05 AM
My wife and I both have 8830's. If I select the browser on my BB from the main screen, it takes me to whatever page I last visited no matter how many days ago that was. On my wife's BB when she selects the browser the Blackberry splash screen appears and she is taken to her home page, even if she was just browsing a few minutes before. Is there some option to change the behavior of her browser?

correia
02-18-2008, 09:37 AM
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8830/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

There are two things you can do. First if you would like to keep the last page visited you could just use the end key which will just move the browser into the background instead of closing the browser. Second in the browser options go to browser configuration and under the start page select last page viewed option. This should make it work. You could compare the two BBs to make sure the settings are the same.

correia
02-18-2008, 09:39 AM
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8830/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

There are two things you can do. First if you would like to keep the last page visited you could just use the end key which will just move the browser into the background instead of closing the browser. Second in the browser options go to browser configuration and under the start page select last page viewed option. This should make it work. You could compare the two BBs to make sure the settings are the same.