PDA

View Full Version : Using 2 email accouts + sent from add

nickbee
07-14-2005, 08:51 AM
Hey there!

Just got my 7100T a few days ago and I'm loving it so far. I have it set up with my AOL account and it works great (with my AOL email showing as the sent from address). By the end of the week I will have my work email set up also.

Seems like it would be a pain to switch the sent from email back and forth once I start using both accounts. Is there a way to get around this? Maybe upgraded softward with multiple in bins depending on the email add? When I reply from either account it would be nice not to have to switch the set to in the settings..

Thanks!!

takeshi
07-14-2005, 09:16 AM
Are both accounts set up through BWC? It's pretty much effortless if one account is set up via BWC and the other via BES. You don't have to worry about the "reply to/sent from" address unless you want to switch and even then it's simply an option in the header of the email that you are drafting.

If you're stuck with BWC for both accounts, I've heard that Pocketday and one other app (bbreply?) will allow you to choose from several "reply to" addresses. I haven't used either myself so I can't really comment on the effectiveness of the apps.

Soapm
07-14-2005, 09:24 AM
Those apps do not change the from field, only the reply to field.

nickbee
07-14-2005, 01:05 PM
takeshi,

One account is my AOL, one is going to be off a corprate enterprise server. I am new at this so I'm not sure what BWC and BES is.

Thanks!