PDA

View Full Version : Problem sync outlook

barcia
02-28-2008, 08:58 PM
I´m using Win XP & office 2003, BB 8300 and the latest sync soft 4.3
I can conect the bb with pc. I can see media. I can make a backup. But when I´m configuring the calendar or contacts I can select the way to configure and before ask the profile I get a "Unspected erro..."
I allready have erased the profile and create a new one, I have unistall office and installed again, I have clean the XP registry.

Some one if can help me I would preciate. Thanks

GT5L
02-28-2008, 09:27 PM
I would recommend un-installing the device manager, delete the Research in Motion Directories under program files>common files>research in motion and program files>research in motion, do a reg clean, re-start the computer, re-install device manager again, finally restart the computer. This should work

JDMils
02-28-2008, 09:32 PM
And failing that, try another computer just for testing purposes. I used to have a USB addon PCI card which did not work on my old PC, and I tested another of the same model, however the cards do work on all other PCs. Compatability?

NJBlackBerry
02-28-2008, 09:37 PM
Another suggestion - Desktop Manager 4.3 has some serious bugs with syncing.

Uninstall it; download and install Desktop Manager 4.2 sp2 and try that.

rajkumarkamath
02-29-2008, 08:48 AM
does this have anything to with a corrupt calendar entry.maybe somethign which has got a file attachment. have seen this happening with bis, blackberry 8700 and desktop manager.