PDA

View Full Version : blackberry email

grant8010
03-15-2008, 08:14 PM
My blackberry was my wifes. when she first got it she registered her pin to her own email at cingular.blackberry.net. i now use the blackberry and cant figure out how to change to my email. she doesnt know the password for the account plus it says the account is suspened. any ideas?

markhutchison
03-15-2008, 08:41 PM
My blackberry was my wifes. when she first got it she registered her pin to her own email at cingular.blackberry.net. i now use the blackberry and cant figure out how to change to my email. she doesnt know the password for the account plus it says the account is suspened. any ideas?

Call Cingular and have the account deleted. Once the account has been deleted you will be able to create a new account for yourself.

grant8010
03-17-2008, 12:42 AM
I have already talked to them about it and they acted dumb. Ill try having them delete it. thanks

Dubdub
03-17-2008, 07:00 AM
I have already talked to them about it and they acted dumb. Ill try having them delete it. thanks

Have your spouse call the carrier tell them to delete her BIS account. That will release the PIN and IMEI for you to use.

grant8010
03-17-2008, 09:52 PM
I just spent about an hour with tech support in a chat room but then got it fixed for me. thanks