03-18-2008, 06:17 AM
i need network mep code.........
plizzzzz help

hdawg
03-18-2008, 06:31 AM
i need network mep code.........
plizzzzz help

Welcome to BBF!

You might try contacting BBF member ShapelessBB of HorizonWirelessOnline (http://HorizonWirelessOnline.com) to get your device unlocked.

didi113
03-18-2008, 06:43 AM
Welcome to BBF!

You might try contacting BBF member ShapelessBB of HorizonWirelessOnline (http://HorizonWirelessOnline.com) to get your device unlocked.

??????????

hdawg
03-18-2008, 06:46 AM
??????????

Did you have a further question? Do you not understand what I said? Why do you need a "network mep code"? What are you looking to do with it? Perhaps if you explain in better detail what you're objective is, you might get a response that is more appropriate.

ezrunner
03-18-2008, 07:01 AM
I think OP doesn't quite understand what you are talking about

hdawg
03-18-2008, 07:08 AM
I think OP doesn't quite understand what you are talking about

... a much nicer way of saying what I was thinking.

didi113
03-18-2008, 07:10 AM
i have bb cingular but may sim card is not cingular it is djezzy so my card is not valid
Do you understand what I said????

hdawg
03-18-2008, 07:13 AM
i have bb cingular but may sim card is not cingular it is djezzy so my card is not valid
Do you understand what I said????

Yeah, I understand. You need to get your device unlocked.

Read what I said in my first response. If you don't like that, search for "UNLOCK BLACKBERRY".

codes are unique to each device; understand???!??!?!?!?!?!???!??!?!?!?!?!?!?????

didi113
03-18-2008, 07:20 AM

Read what I said in my first response. If you don't like that, search for "UNLOCK BLACKBERRY".

codes are unique to each device; understand???!??!?!?!?!?!???!??!?!?!?!?!?!?????

Impossible d'afficher la page
La page que vous recherchez est actuellement indisponible. Le site Web rencontre peut-être des difficultés techniques, ou vous devez modifier les paramètres de votre navigateur.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Essayez de la manière suivante :

Cliquez sur le bouton Actualiser ou recommencez ultérieurement.

Si vous avez entré l'adresse de cette page dans la barre d'adresses, vérifiez qu'elle est correcte.

Pour vérifier vos paramètres de connexion, cliquez sur le

can you help me pliz i will give may IME

didi113
03-18-2008, 07:21 AM

can you help me pliz i will give YOU my IME

hdawg
03-18-2008, 07:24 AM
Impossible d'afficher la page
La page que vous recherchez est actuellement indisponible. Le site Web rencontre peut-être des difficultés techniques, ou vous devez modifier les paramètres de votre navigateur.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Essayez de la manière suivante :

Cliquez sur le bouton Actualiser ou recommencez ultérieurement.

Si vous avez entré l'adresse de cette page dans la barre d'adresses, vérifiez qu'elle est correcte.

Pour vérifier vos paramètres de connexion, cliquez sur le

can you help me pliz i will give may IME

I speak US English and only US English. I can sometimes understand British English, Australian English, and Canadian English, but I am born and raised in the US and unfortunately only fluently speak and understand the unofficial native language of the United States of America.

I CANNOT HELP YOU. READ WHAT I HAVE POSTED

hdawg
03-18-2008, 07:24 AM
can you help me pliz i will give YOU my IME

DO

NOT

DOUBLE

didi113
03-18-2008, 07:27 AM
Yes !!

ezrunner
03-18-2008, 08:00 AM
didi

to get an unlock code requires access to a database

GSM PhoneSource - When Only The Best Will Do (http://www.gsmphonesource.com) can get the code you need for about 20 dollars US

didi113
03-18-2008, 10:36 AM
i need ti free not WITH $$$$$$$

kerseyr
03-18-2008, 10:38 AM
Nothing is free in life my friend ;-)

hdawg
03-18-2008, 10:41 AM
i need ti free not WITH $$$$$$$

Then call the carrier of the phone and ask them nicely to unlock it.

If they say no then you have to pay the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

didi113
03-18-2008, 10:49 AM
Thenks For All
Merci Bck

Proth3uS
03-24-2008, 05:50 PM
wow that was ruff