PDA

View Full Version : problem w/ email attachments

const.pm
03-19-2008, 08:33 PM
I'm sure there is a simple to fix problem, or I hope so anyway. I can not open any attachment that is sent to me. I get a message saying " More request can not be completed. Service book information not found". Can somebody point me in the right direction to fix this problem please.

I have an 8830 on AT&T with BIS service.
TIA

Sith_Apprentice
03-19-2008, 08:37 PM
BlackBerry Internet Service (http://www.att.blackberry.com) and log in to your BIS account. resend your service books and you should be good to go. also welcome to the forums.

crisambo
03-20-2008, 11:19 AM
I'm sure there is a simple to fix problem, or I hope so anyway. I can not open any attachment that is sent to me. I get a message saying " More request can not be completed. Service book information not found". Can somebody point me in the right direction to fix this problem please.

I have an 8830 on AT&T with BIS service.
TIA

Welcome to the forums

. . .is this a typo?? . . . 8830 on AT&T ???

Outrigger
03-21-2008, 01:55 PM
Welcome to the forums

. . .is this a typo?? . . . 8830 on AT&T ???

I was about to say. either the 8820 on ATT or 8830 on VZW. I'm guessing its the former.

const.pm
03-26-2008, 01:35 AM
I bought it, from AT&T, labeled as a 8830 and different web site I go to with it notice it as a 8830. How can I tell the difference?

I resent the service books and it did not help. If it helps diagnose the problem I have not been sucsessfull in viewing any video other than what I can download to a file for later playback.