PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Duplicate messages !

Beetlebugg
03-21-2008, 03:29 PM
I am a newbie here--first post :smile: I am getting emails in my messages folder and emails in my regular email folder and it is getting nerve racking ! If I delete them in the messages folder it deletes them automatically in the email folder, but if I delete them in the email foder I have to delete them in the message folder (totally oposite). I hate having a message indicater telling me I have messages when I have deleted everything in my email folder !! I have also noticed that it tracks phone calls outgoing and incoming in the message folder which is annoying ! Any help would be kindly appreciated as I have probably already spent 20 hours setting up this dang phone and trying to find the options that suits my needs !!! I got tired and now I have found this wonderful forum who I hope will help me !! Thanks in advance you all for any idea, suggestions, help :smile:

JSanders
03-21-2008, 03:39 PM
Wirelessly posted (8310; The Juggernaut)

You will find 95% of the users just hide the email specific folder and use the main message folder. It collects all mail and messages. You can move the SMS out if you like, in the Messages , Options , General Options.

Good luck.

ezrunner
03-21-2008, 03:44 PM
Thats what I do JS

1 folder for all much easier