PDA

View Full Version : Outlook Issue - Time

rehrig
03-25-2008, 09:56 AM
Ok. I am currently having an issue with my users scheduling appointments from their BB's. It shows up in Outlook an hour earlier. If I schedule from the local Outlook calendar on their pc, the time is fine. All 2007 DST patches and updates have been installed and were working fine. Also, here is the thing, if I schedule an appointment on the BB after April 7th, 2008, I no longer have the issue. Is there a fix for this, or do I have to just deal with this until April 7th. Any info is appreciated.

VirexInc
03-25-2008, 10:32 PM
Ok. I am currently having an issue with my users scheduling appointments from their BB's. It shows up in Outlook an hour earlier. If I schedule from the local Outlook calendar on their pc, the time is fine. All 2007 DST patches and updates have been installed and were working fine. Also, here is the thing, if I schedule an appointment on the BB after April 7th, 2008, I no longer have the issue. Is there a fix for this, or do I have to just deal with this until April 7th. Any info is appreciated.

what software versions are the devices running? it seems as if the either the blackberry is patched wrong or outlook isnt reading the DST patch right.