PDA

View Full Version : Snap on case?

pakrz
03-26-2008, 01:43 PM
I've been tempted several times to purchase a Seidio snap on case for my 8130. Here's what's stopping me: About once a week I do a hard reset of my Pearl, which obviously requires removing the battery, etc. The snap on cover would have to be removed to accomplish this task and I'm not sure how often the Seidio cases can be snapped and unsnapped without breaking.

Any insight on this?

Thanks....

MERK350Z
03-26-2008, 01:52 PM
Wirelessly posted

If u have nails it should be no problem I do the same I always restart my BB

pakrz
03-26-2008, 02:26 PM
No nails here but I'd imagine I can incorporate assistance from the wife. Thanks for the information.

One last thing: I do have a BestSkinsEver applied to the entire Pearl (Minus the sides). Will it fit in the Seidio rubberized hard case like that or will I have to remove it? Thanks...

bfong38
03-26-2008, 03:30 PM
i had an invisibleshield on my pearl b4 getting seido rubberized snap case. I was disappointed to find out it doesnt fit with the shield. I removed the shield and just applied a screen protector. The restart issue, "no nails here" and i have no problem removing the case every time i need a restart. Hope that helps.

shaf77
04-17-2008, 12:32 PM
why not install this softreset app and you won't need to pull the battery? ... geek and proud - BlackBerry Software (http://www.geekandproud.net/blackberry-software/)

04-17-2008, 12:44 PM
I have the seidio case on my bb with no skins. I only resent about once every 2-3 weeks. I have no nails, but have no problem separating the two. I also have the softreset, but it doesn't always work for me.

its a nice product.

drewsb
04-19-2008, 06:27 AM
I have the case too and my problem is that when i snap it in place there is pressure put on the mute/standby button and it actually puts the phone into standby mode and i can't get it out of it without taking the case off

techcrazy
07-31-2008, 03:32 PM
why cant you try Amzer Snap on case...this is easy to open and close. I got video of this case while searching holster for my department purchasing and decided to go with this

YouTube - Amzer's New Snap-On Rubberized Case-Review (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFHWYSlmpQQ)

EmmaP
08-06-2008, 08:29 AM
You should go to a website called istyles.com. Its great you can buy really funky cases. They are actually stickers and so you can still take your blackberry apart etc without damaging the case. They are mega cheap as well!

techcrazy
08-06-2008, 03:40 PM
hey EmmaP...cool cases but stopping me to purchase one for my blackberry. I had one similar nano wrap for my ipod which almost ruined by device. I am using screen protector with snap on case and its working for me.