PDA

View Full Version : Error PLZ HELP ME

HeatRyder
03-28-2008, 12:55 AM
i am new, so sry if this is in the wrong section. its my first post. i got a blackberry 8130, i installed a theme on it, which did something wrong. because i get an error "APP ERROR 532". my phone takes long to turn on, and goes to the error page after 2 min. can anyone plz tell me how to fix this. i would be really thank full, since i am really worried becuase i got this phone 2 days ago. Also i am new, so can u plz give me a simple and easy guide that tells me step by step on how to fix this problem. thanks alot, i really like this site.also plz help me.

VirexInc
03-28-2008, 01:47 AM
i am new, so sry if this is in the wrong section. its my first post. i got a blackberry 8130, i installed a theme on it, which did something wrong. because i get an error "APP ERROR 532". my phone takes long to turn on, and goes to the error page after 2 min. can anyone plz tell me how to fix this. i would be really thank full, since i am really worried becuase i got this phone 2 days ago. Also i am new, so can u plz give me a simple and easy guide that tells me step by step on how to fix this problem. thanks alot, i really like this site.also plz help me.

ok go into desktop manager and unload that theme. either its not made for your device or the packet is corrupt. try another theme

ezrunner
03-28-2008, 06:04 AM
Wirelessly posted (blackberry 950)

Agreed remove the theme

Dawg
03-28-2008, 06:07 AM
this is a common issue when you install a program thats not intended do as was stated earlier.

VirexInc
03-28-2008, 06:25 AM
Wirelessly posted (blackberry 950)

Agreed remove the theme

sometimes a serious problem has the simplest answer. ;-)

HeatRyder
03-28-2008, 07:18 AM
I did delete the theme, but it still does the same thing. plz help.

Dawg
03-28-2008, 07:19 AM
ok you may need to reload the OS to fix the issue have you installed anything else recently?

HeatRyder
03-28-2008, 08:03 AM
Okay well, can u give me the step-by-step instructions to reloading the OS. the only thing i installed was the theme. nothing else. so plz help me.

crackberry.addict
03-28-2008, 08:14 AM
u could always google it instead of relying on everyone to hold your hand.

sorry, a bit snarky this morning.

HeatRyder
03-28-2008, 08:28 AM
ok....but isn't this site for helping people with problems like this.....I have been on google, don't asume i am stupid. If this site is for helping people than y is it a problem...

jose_416
03-28-2008, 10:11 PM
Hello fellow crack berry users .. i need your help .. i have the 8130 pearl and today i wanted to go on facebook and the phone said unable to get information.. so i tired Ebuddy and same thing.. so i went on google and tired a google search and that worked.. does anyone know why this is happening and how i can fix it??? please and thank you

VirexInc
03-29-2008, 12:17 AM
Okay well, can u give me the step-by-step instructions to reloading the OS. the only thing i installed was the theme. nothing else. so plz help me.

well OS's dont just go corrupt for no reason. if the theme isnt causing the problems then what other things have you done to the device? have you done the memory optimization that is shown here in the forum? did you delete any modules?

Dawg
03-29-2008, 08:03 AM
Blackberry FAQ is the fourth Fourth Link to the right on the menu bar on this site. It has all the info you need look for how do I reload my OS. Yes this is a help site and all the answers are located here. You just have to do a little digging on your own.

VirexInc
03-29-2008, 09:47 AM
yes i must agree its called the search button (y)