PDA

View Full Version : 7230 Hidden applications

taup41
03-31-2008, 08:03 PM
Some time ago I hid some of my device applications and now need them back.
Can anybody help me in getting these back on my screen. Thanks

Thatzmister2u
03-31-2008, 08:09 PM
Some time ago I hid some of my device applications and now need them back.
Can anybody help me in getting these back on my screen. Thanks

Go into your application list and hit menu>Show All. Then highlight the missing icon and hit Menu> (and uncheck Hide Icon)

Good Luck!

E-

juwaack68
03-31-2008, 08:20 PM
For your device, you may have to hold down the ALT key and click the trackwheel. That will bring up a menu and you can then click 'Show All'.

To unhide an icon, highlight it by scrolling over it, then hold down the ALT key and click trackwheel again and click on 'Hide' (which will un-check it).

Thatzmister2u
03-31-2008, 08:21 PM
For your device, you may have to hold down the ALT key and click the trackwheel. That will bring up a menu and you can then click 'Show All'.

To unhide an icon, highlight it by scrolling over it, then hold down the ALT key and click trackwheel again and click on 'Hide' (which will un-check it).

Oh yeah....for back in the day when the wheels on these things were made from stone right? ;) Just teasing! Good thing one of us is old enough to remember... ;)

juwaack68
03-31-2008, 08:23 PM
Hehehe.....yea, there are still some devices out in circulation with that trackwheel on the side.

The really old models didn't have a calculator 'app' - they came with an abacus. ;-)

taup41
04-01-2008, 08:56 AM
Thanks for the tip it worked a treat, a few digs at my model but thats ok, as I will be finally in the 21st century next week when 8800 arrives.

dennis from baoding
04-15-2008, 10:15 PM
you can find them back just in the way how you hide them