PDA

View Full Version : BB plays a song when I hang up a call- did not set this up??

johnfromphilly
04-18-2008, 02:54 PM
When I hang up a call a song starts playing- I cannot mute it or turn it down.

I have not messed with my profiles in a long time. I added Texas hold em 3 today but that is it.

Edit: It was Texas hold 'em 3- wierd- the program was not open and the song would just play when i hung up the phone. Sorry for the thread but maybe it will help someone else if they have the same issue.

I deleted it.

Sith_Apprentice
04-18-2008, 02:56 PM
go into your media app. or any menu see if the "Now Playing" option is at the top. I am willing to bet that the media app is running in the background.

johnfromphilly
04-18-2008, 02:58 PM
go into your media app. or any menu see if the "Now Playing" option is at the top. I am willing to bet that the media app is running in the background.

Thanks SA, as you see (in first post)I figured it out- worked on it for an hour and did lots of searching then figured it out 2 minutes after posting.:?

Sith_Apprentice
04-18-2008, 03:00 PM
not a problem, I was probably typing while you replied.

i.masterem
04-18-2008, 03:17 PM
Similar question, maybe really obvious...

is there a way you can set up your BB so that a song plays for callers that dial your number (instead of a dialtone)? Or is this something on the provider end. I've heard this done before and I think it would class up my calls a little, play some Jobim in the background or something.

dhendriksen
04-18-2008, 06:27 PM
The music playing for callers is done on the carrier end. I have T-Mobile, and it is $1.99 per month and called "Caller Tunes". Verizon calls it "Ringback Tones". Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile all have it. I dont know about sprint, nextel, or any of the regional carriers.