PDA

View Full Version : T-Mobile Flex Pay Users: Unable to call out or receive calls??

hchanelle
04-20-2008, 10:32 PM
It's been hours, and none of me, or people I know who are under flexpay have been able to receive calls or call out, not even to 611 to find out whats going on!! This is so ridiculous, nothing online about it anywhere either! The data works, and thats great but when people try to call me all they hear is "This user is currently not available" :x I'm so close to throwing my bb out the window!!!

John Clark
04-20-2008, 10:34 PM
Have you contacted TMobile about this? It's likely not a BB problem but a carrier problem.

hchanelle
04-20-2008, 10:35 PM
I haven't been able to call 611 as it is the only phone I have available to me at this point, so no I haven't. It's definitely a T-Mobile Flex Pay user issue though.. I just want to throw my bb out the window out of frustration. :(

John Clark
04-20-2008, 10:37 PM
Calm down. It's not your BB's fault. It sounds like a TMobile problem. You need to find another phone and call TMobile. Did you try removing the battery from your BB and reinserting? That may bring the connection back if it's a BB problem.

hchanelle
04-20-2008, 10:49 PM
I got through to an agent via T-Mobile Online Customer Service:

Rebecca H: At this time we are having some network issues with our flexpay accounts. we are diligently working to get this resolved.

HC (8:45:37 PM): Do you have a time frame for when this will be resolved because it has been a few hours

Rebecca H: at this time we do not have an estimated time of resolve.

John Clark
04-20-2008, 10:56 PM
Aren't you glad you didn't throw your BB at the wall? Then you'd need a new phone too! :-)

hchanelle
04-20-2008, 10:57 PM
I know! Goodness gracious.. Thanks for helping Mr Bean

John Clark
04-20-2008, 10:58 PM
(y)