PDA

View Full Version : Help with 7100i software and applications

websurfer4u
04-21-2008, 10:21 AM
HI there,
i need your help guys to know how can i upgrade my software i download the
7100iEFS_PBr4.1.0_rel525_PL2.1.0.46_A4.1.0.376_Nextel(2)

but i still cant activate gps navigation ar internet brownswer, is there any other software i can use to get this thing to work??

and i do not know how to download applications to it, the desktop manager does not allow me to download any application.

please let me know, any help will be appreciate it.

rk24
04-22-2008, 02:27 PM
Are you new to BlackBerries? You need a compatible Desktop Manager and not all applications will load to just any blackberry. Some applications are made for specific models. You will need blackberry service to get any data.
Altho there are other ways to get data on the 7100i. All answers are posted on this forum already.

websurfer4u
04-23-2008, 05:48 PM
Thx for answer Rk24, yes i'm new with blackberrys, i'll try to search for some answers around the forum, thank you.

juwaack68
04-23-2008, 07:16 PM
Welcome to the forums, websurfer.

These instructions will help you load/upgrade the OS on your device:

How do I upgrade the OS on my BlackBerry? - BlackBerryFAQ (http://blackberryfaq.net/index.php/How_do_I_upgrade_the_OS_on_my_BlackBerry%3F)

Once you complete the upgrade, make sure your wireless is on (click on the wireless icon and then wait for the NXTL to appear in the top right corner).

To get the browser, click on the Options icon (wrench), then Adv. Options, then Host Routing Table (I think that's the correct path). When on the Host Routing Table screen, click the wheel and click 'Register Now'.