PDA

View Full Version : Some basic blackberry questions!

radders88
04-22-2008, 03:58 PM
Hey guys and gals,

I am currently looking into getting a 8310 Curve, but i have a few questions which i wanted answering before i decided to get one.

The idea is that i want to be able to get my gmail, uni email and yahoo on my phone as well as get my msn messenger and facebook accounts whilst on the move. I just wanted to know if all this is possible before i got one and realized that couldn't.

Also i am on t mobile with web n walk do i need to get a blackberry account to use email and if so does anyone know how much that costs in the uk. I know these are all rather noobish questions but i just wanted to make sure.

Thanks for all the help!

C

JSanders
04-22-2008, 04:18 PM
Welcome to the BBForums!

Yes, all that will work (although I am not familiar with "uni email". GMail and Yahoo work great with the BB, uni email should as well. Likewise on MSN messenger and facebook (there is a Facebook application to run on the BB).

You will need to get a BB Data Plan for the full use of your email and data, and I don't know the cost, but TMo-UK will.

Foxglove
04-22-2008, 04:41 PM
You need the Blackberry Instant email + flext & web n walk. see link.

BlackBerry Internet Service (http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/mobile-phones/blackberry-internet-service/)

msn messenger may have to be run through yahoo messenger or a paid for application called Jivetalk which handles all IM clients, yahoo,aim,msn etc