PDA

View Full Version : just curious

ttandj
04-23-2008, 04:26 PM
I just purchased the blackberry 8100 on the 18th and I love it so much.. totally addicted to it...

My question is you know when you send a txt to a friend is there an application to add emotions like smily faces to the message or is that not possible on this kind of phone... I could do it with my old nokia phone but cant figure out if I can do it on this phone yet

:smile:

juwaack68
04-23-2008, 04:28 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Sorry, no smiley's in txt messages. Tell your friends to get BB's and you can use IM programs for smiley's ;-)

Thatzmister2u
04-23-2008, 04:28 PM
I just purchased the blackberry 8100 on the 18th and I love it so much.. totally addicted to it...

My question is you know when you send a txt to a friend is there an application to add emotions like smily faces to the message or is that not possible on this kind of phone... I could do it with my old nokia phone but cant figure out if I can do it on this phone yet

:smile:

Welcome to the forums ttandj! You know what they say about curiousity?! :)

You cannot add them to text, you must do it the old fashioned way. If your friend has a BB then you can use BB Messenger and it does support lots of emotioncons!

E-

ttandj
04-23-2008, 04:30 PM
not that it really matters, I was just curious... No one I know has a blackberry, and if they do I dont txt them at all.... So I guess I will telling everyone to purchase a BB...

juwaack68
04-23-2008, 04:33 PM
If it will help, tell them WE SAID SO :razz:

ttandj
04-23-2008, 04:38 PM
haha