PDA

View Full Version : conference call 8130 assistance

kalinka
04-27-2008, 12:41 PM
I have found that everything on the blackberry is very clear when it comes to "how to" except for the directions on making a conference call. I have also done a search and have not figured it out from that.

I actually have successfully made a conference call but it has been click what ever and somehow it happens and then there are three of us on the phone. What ever I am doing it is far to sloppy with a client on the phone so I need to get it clear so i can do it seamlessly.

When in a call it is clear that you can pick a number from address book and it gives you the option to conference them in. "Click" it dials the new number and you have the second number on the line however the first caller is no longer there, or they are there on hold or something. That is when i start clicking away as there are no clear instructions on getting the original caller active on the line in a simple way.

The instructions on the 8130 itself are cryptic which seems to be a bit unsusual.

So if anyone has the 8130 and has become proficient at making conference calls fill me in !!!

Thanks
Kalinka

JSanders
04-27-2008, 12:47 PM
Wirelessly posted (8310; The Juggernaut)

When on a first call, press Menu for Hold, place the 2nd call, when it has connected you press Menu again for JOIN to conference the two.

kalinka
04-27-2008, 01:04 PM
Wirelessly posted (8310; The Juggernaut)

When on a first call, press Menu for Hold, place the 2nd call, when it has connected you press Menu again for JOIN to conference the two.

That is the thing, it is not giving me those options, it gives me an option to conference call but there is no join or hold, maybe a different OS or something