PDA

View Full Version : Interested in BB, but...

Nurseferatu
04-27-2008, 07:45 PM
Hello all, and thank you for this forum. I am a long-time Palm user, now considering getting a Blackberry 8830 because my company supports BB for email. However, I am quite attached to the way the Palm displays the Month view. You can have colored dots appear in the little day boxes; the colored dots indicate different categories of meetings, and that way you can tell at a glance how busy your month is and how often certain categories occur. There's even a 3rd-party calendar program (Agendus, by Iambic) that will put ICONS in the month view...so you can see little icons in each day! Beauty! However, I don't see any such option for the Blackberry. So, being a novice and shopper, I am asking: Is there anything that can enrich the month view on the Blackberry? Because in all other ways, it's SWEET.
Thank you...Nurseferatu

akosnitzky
04-27-2008, 07:52 PM
The closest product in the bb world to what you want is a product called Pocket Day. Check out Aftermarket Software section.

Dinan3
04-27-2008, 07:58 PM
Hello and welcome!!

as akonsnitzky suggested, pocketday for the blackberry comes close to what you're looking for. also, see todomatrix by rexwireless.

johnfromphilly
04-28-2008, 11:24 AM
Hello all, and thank you for this forum. I am a long-time Palm user, now considering getting a Blackberry 8830 because my company supports BB for email. However, I am quite attached to the way the Palm displays the Month view. You can have colored dots appear in the little day boxes; the colored dots indicate different categories of meetings, and that way you can tell at a glance how busy your month is and how often certain categories occur. There's even a 3rd-party calendar program (Agendus, by Iambic) that will put ICONS in the month view...so you can see little icons in each day! Beauty! However, I don't see any such option for the Blackberry. So, being a novice and shopper, I am asking: Is there anything that can enrich the month view on the Blackberry? Because in all other ways, it's SWEET.
Thank you...Nurseferatu

Agendus for BB is on the way. See the post by another BB Forums member:
http://www.blackberryforums.com/aftermarket-software/125538-just-jumped-palm-bb-omigosh-there-s-no-desktop-pim.html#post908741