PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry Curve 8310 myxertones problem

tonibabe872005
04-28-2008, 07:32 PM
I just got a blackberry curve 8310 today & i decided to dowload some ringtones from myxertones.com...everything was working perfectly until I recieved one ringtone and when i scrolled to the link ,, as usual from the text message they sent me, it wasnt highlighted. and when i pressed the menu button, it didnt have the "get link" option & it usually does. what happened? did i press something by accident? and most importantly, how do i get it back?

thanks for reading

B Ray
06-02-2008, 03:45 PM
Anybody have a solution for this, received about 4 ringtones and downloaded fine, but now mine does the same as above...any solutions...I have the 8830

nchavez
06-02-2008, 03:59 PM
You might want to try to go directly to the website online (not through your phone) and register. Myxertones.com only gives you 4-5 free ringtones before you are prompted to register. Don't panic, it's still free after you register. Try that. Other than this, I have no other suggestions. I use myxertones and it works fine for me. (y)

B Ray
06-02-2008, 04:06 PM
You might want to try to go directly to the website online (not through your phone) and register. Myxertones.com only gives you 4-5 free ringtones before you are prompted to register. Don't panic, it's still free after you register. Try that. Other than this, I have no other suggestions. I use myxertones and it works fine for me. (y)
Thanks, I'm registered. this happens no matter what site, so it has to be with my phone.