PDA

View Full Version : BES 4.1.5 processing email SLOOWLY and not syncing calendars

sniffs
05-05-2008, 10:32 AM
So I upgraded from 4.0.7 to 4.1.5(bundle 79) and since then, email is taking forever to process.. I've read a few articles and I've checked the MAGT log and I can see the mailbox rescans..

email is being clumped together and appearing on the BB all at the same time and in a time interval..

What would cause this after an upgrade? I see MAPI warnings in the event viewer and I can see Errors with the Blackberry Router in the event viewer.. would these warnings be causing this slowness?

My calendar issue I think may be because we didnt have the 3 perms set on the public folder store, which we are currently doing now and going to test this later.. but as for the slowness.. HELP! :cry: :cry:

PS, I've been searching the event viewer and noticed I'm getting errors such as "[3] (04/04 15:50:55):{0x182} Server = server01, Mailbox = /o=org/ou=org_unit/cn=recipient/cn=user Description = You do not have permission to log on. [Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store - [MAPI_E_FAILONEPROVIDER(8004011D)]]"

I've checked the permissions and they are set correctly for the account, at the server level, at the mailbox level and at the public folders level.. what else could possibly be causing this error?? I'm using an exchange admin account to deligate the perms to the bes account vs making the account an admin and deligating the rights.. which should I be doing??

PSS, when the update from 4.0.7 was done, we used a domain admin account.. should we have absolutely used the BES admin account? does that matter? can we re-run the 2 updates using the bes admin account??