PDA

View Full Version : Help with my Tmobile blackberry account

idle0095
07-30-2005, 09:58 PM
i need help on what i should do about my tmobile account that i have a blackberry with. my accounts only 12 days old and i need advice on who or what to call to get something for free and how should i ask. all i do is keep haveing problems. i dont want to get into those problems right now cuz its alot. do i call tmobile customer care and ask for retentions or what? what should i say to get some thing out of this to keep me as a customer? help help

Soapm
07-30-2005, 11:25 PM
If we don't know the problem we don't know how to help or if you need any help...

aau007
07-31-2005, 02:39 AM
I don't understand your logic. You are having a lot of problems with TMO but instead of asking how to fix the problems, you want freebies instead. Freebies are not going to fix the problems. Am I correct in thinking that if they give you something for free, you don't mind having those problems? Since you are only in your 12th day, why don't you cancel the account now. Unless you are in California, you have 14 days to cancel without penalty. After the 14 days, you are stuck with your contract. You may end up with continuing problems without freebies.

idle0095
07-31-2005, 07:40 AM
my problems are that the gprs is always in lower case and i have a bb data plan. ive called tmo 50 times and spent hours upon hours with customer care and tech support and still notten. i even got a new bb to see if that would help. i want to keep the service cuz i know the phone will work one of these days. but for my troubles i want something for this. like im a paying customer and tmo sholdnt want to loose me so what can they offer me to help? what do i ask for how do i word this? i dont want to sound dumb?

Dawg
07-31-2005, 07:42 AM
they arent going to give you anything trust me on this

idle0095
07-31-2005, 08:01 AM
why not dont they want me as a customer? i just pined you too by the way

NJBlackBerry
07-31-2005, 08:48 AM
Lucky you dawg. You got any freebies?

aau007
07-31-2005, 10:12 AM
Now you got me more confused. If you only get lower case gprs, you should not be able to pin. Lower case gprs means you have problem signing onto the GPRS data network. One possible cause is incorrect provisioning, although the voice and SMS will work. Pin-pin requires BB data service and if you succeeded on pinning messages, you should have big GPRS.

If TMO can verify all your problems and accept that it is their fault, they may issue you service credit. I seriously doubt you are going to get anything tangible.

NJBlackBerry
07-31-2005, 10:19 AM
idle0095 - are you sure you have a BlackBerry Data Plan and not just a GPRS data plan on the account? A plain old GPRS data plan will not do much for you. Voice and SMS only.

Dawg
07-31-2005, 11:35 AM
???????????? nope no freebies here

Lucky you dawg. You got any freebies?