PDA

View Full Version : cheapest way to connect

ralphyost
07-31-2005, 08:28 PM
I am looking into the services that will provide email remotely, such as Blackberry or directly to my cell phone. Any recommendations or warnings?
What about Blackberry?
I dont want to jack up my cell phone bill very much either, so I am looking for a cheap way to do it. Right now my cell phone contract with Verizon has ended so I am a free agent. I am on the month-to-month plan until I sign up for another contract. Therefore now is the time to select the plan and phone to do this. However, I have personal incentive to stay with Verizon because the people I call the most are Verizon cell phone users and when we call direct, the time is not deducted from our monthly allocated minutes. Therefore, I would like to stay with Verizon.
Thanks
R.

Intrigue
07-31-2005, 09:39 PM
How much email do you get per day? Do you need fast internet? What about phone service? How much money do you pay right now?

I pay 79.99$ a month for my blackberry 7250. And I love it, but i see alot of people who have them, and dont need them. It's nice to have the features, but its a bit of money to shell out if you dont really need it.

My phone was originally 299, and i got it for 199 for signing up voice+data with verizon. Check out your local store (not dealer, actual verizon store) and see if they still have that deal going on.

Dawg
08-01-2005, 05:04 AM
Black berry and cheap in the same sentence doesnt even go together. I pay 103.00 a month I'd say if you dont need it dont do it. maybe go with a sidekick or something.